Operating system : Windows 2000 / XP / Vista 32 / Win 7 / (32 and 64 Bit Versions) (microsoft).
CPU Cool costs you much LESS than other programs and its unique, to result the same features that cpu cool offers u would need to combine several other programs like a cpu cooler! You can get the full package for inexpensive 15 Euros (~$18,50 US)! Unbeatable!!!
The Self Monitoring And Reporting Technology enables you to see the harddisk parameters. It includes a temperature readout of the harddisk. New Feature: Many RAID Controllers and USB drives are supported
- Windows Vista Sidebar gadget
- Intel / AMD CPU Core temperature readout
- ATI grafic cards readout (new feature since7.3.3)
- ACPI (new feature since 7.3.0)
ACPI tables could be read out. These contain temperature and power consumption which could be made visable. The feature is mostly for notebook users as the ACPI tables are normally not filled out in destop mainboards.
- Change the FrontSideBus
With this option you can vary the CPU frequency. Many mainbords support setting the FrontSideBus via SMBus. It is for these motherboards I have added this feature. It is for experienced users only and only at your own risk! Details
- MONITORING Temperature, fan speed, voltages for many motherboards.
The program displays all units, connected to an I2C Bus. It works with all chipset from Intel, ALI, VIA, AMD, and SIS motherboards. You can see the temperature, voltage and fan values of your motherboard chipset, inclusive dial-up adapter display and processor parameters. From Notebooks you can see the ACPI Temps and from NVidia Grafic cards you can look at the temps of the grafic processor and the fan speed. ATI will come soon hopefully.
- CPU Cooling under Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 (Watch Wintop !) There's No way to switch it off! After registering you can get a small *.VXD (6K Byte) for cooling only. It works so far for all non Athlon processors and for Athlon based system with a VIA8363 and AMD760 chipset.
Benifits: There is No need to turn it on or off, No overhead (CPU Time / Memory) Cooling only, and if you wish to stop using it, you simply remove it from your system! All you have to do to receive it is to register and send the file you could generate by Help -> CPUCooL Info -> Write to file to the author at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Reads out the values programmed in the E2PROM of the SDRAM's.
Every value is decoded inclusive the SDRAM manufacturer if available.
And some small displays:
And a tray display you can access by a right mouse click on the tray symbol. On the right side you can see the new Windows Vista / Win 7 sidebar gadget.